Your house is one of your most important investments, so be sure to protect it with a comprehensive Homeowners Insurance Policy. Western Insurance Agency can find you the best coverage, at the right price.

Each policy is different, but standard policies usually provide:

  • Broad coverage for damage to your house and other permanent structures on your property (unless the cause of the damage is specifically excluded in your policy.)
  • Damage to your personal property due to causes specified in your policy.
  • Limited coverage which is available for items like stolen guns and jewelry
  • Additional coverage for valuable items can be purchased through endorsements to your policy.

If you own a home that you rent to others, you need a specific type of homeowners insurance, known as a “dwelling fire” policy. Call 1-800-833-8071 or complete A Quote Request form to get a quote for this type of policy.

If you are a renter you should consider a renters insurance policy. You have valuable items in your home too – replacing them could be more costly than you think.

Most lenders require adequate insurance coverage. Your homeowner’s insurance coverage may be included in your mortgage payments. But if you want to pay separately, our insurance companies offer convenient payment options. Call 1-800-833-8071 to discuss your options with one of our insurance professionals.

Need more info?

Call 1-800-833- 8071 to speak with an insurance professional or complete the Request A Quote form. We’re here to answer your questions.

Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this Web site. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverage described here, depending on the standard coverage included in your policy and the optional coverage you purchase.