We are referring to that special car you may own. Unique cars call for unique insurance protection. Western Insurance Agency represents the companies that can provide that protection and help protect your investment.
Special Cars Need Special Care And Insurance Coverage
A collector car insurance policy is different from a standard auto insurance policy.
- Collector cars don’t depreciate, coverage is based on agreed value rather than actual cash value. You agree on a value at the time the policy is purchased. This takes into account everything you have invested in your classic car.
- Collector car insurance rates are often lower than standard auto insurance rates since collector cars are well maintained and driven less than everyday cars.
Western Insurance Agency has several insurance companies that offer great coverage at the right price. Call us today at 1-800-833-8071 or complete a Quote Request form for a free no obligation quote. Don’t put it off.
As each auto is unique, so is the coverage plan afforded by different insurance companies. We have more than one company on hand to place your coverage.
Here are a few special considerations to think about:
- Is your vehicle still in the restoration stage? We have a plan for you.
- Do you belong to an antique or classic auto club? You might qualify for a special club discount.
- Is your vehicle considered one that is hard to place? Consider us your agent of record.
- Do you need coverage for the trailer you use to haul the vehicle? Yes, we can help there too.
Our rates will vary according to discounts that are specifically designed for the type of vehicle, the experience of the driver, and the use of the vehicle. Your quote will be as unique as you are. Call us now at 1-800-833-8071 or complete a Quote Request form. You can also fax us at 281-334-4921, or email [email protected]. We are waiting to hear from you.
Your insurance contract is contained only in your policy, not in this Web site. Your insurance protection may vary from the coverage described here, depending on the standard coverage included in your policy and the optional coverage you purchase.